Trumbull Corporation, one of three entities within a closely-held family of companies, is recognized as a leader in bridge and highway construction. Since its inception in 1955, Trumbull has provided our clients the highest level of expertise and unsurpassed commitment to quality in general contracting and construction management services.
As a major contributor to the local Pittsburgh and regional construction market, Trumbull has managed over $2 billion of quality services to both government and private clients. Headquartered in Pittsburgh PA, Trumbull operates regional offices in St. Alban, WV along with Harrisburg, PA and project control centers wherever we have large construction projects. We routinely bid and perform work in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
The essence of Trumbull’s business philosophy is partnership. By completing some of the most challenging projects in our region, on time and with a constant focus on owner cooperation and partnering, Trumbull has earned a distinguished reputation in the heavy and highway construction industry.
Our expertise spans these types of projects:
- Roads and Highway Construction
- Excavation, Earthwork, Retention and Drainage
- Commercial Development Sitework
- Dams and Locks Construction and Rehabilitation
- Bridges, Tunnels and Structures
- Airport Infrastructure
- Rail Infrastructure
- Industrial, Natural Gas and Oil
- Pavement Improvement and Rehabilitation
- Construction Inspection and Management Services
- Design-Build Services